Version 11.25 (July 14th 2018)
- better navigation aids to the models.
- VOR1 & 2 + DME1 & 2 displays and OBS1 & 2 controls
- ADF1 & 2 radios
Version 11.21 (March 9th 2018 -XP11 Only)
- Dynamic fuel temperature display.
- Improved SAM threat warning in HMD
- New "Arcade" Chase view (revised HMD flight data displayed in X-Plane Chase view)
- New forward view with "something" (Superman) view
Version 11.20 (Feb 13th 2018 - XP11 only)
- Fixed external fuel tank quantity displaying incorrectly on the ECAM/PCD.
- Internal fuel tanks decreased from three to just one, for simplicity.
- Internal fuel quantity increase from 13,500 to 18,500 lbs for the same reason.
- Faster ground refuel.
- New "1.2" mach pre-set pop-up power button for "super cruise" cross country flying.
- Many small improvements to the HMD, PCD, auto_vector, auto_flap, auto_gcas, ifr and logic_11 LUA scripts.
- R2c transitions from left to right or right to left and back after a 360 deg aileron roll is smoother without the "jump" experienced before.
- Improved F-35B.acf flight model to make the Jet handle better in XP11.11+
- DAS and R2c default OFF at initial load in simulator.
Version 11.10 (Dec 18th 2017 - XP11 only)
- New version for X-Plane 11.10
- Weapons are now full operational again (11.10)
- see the complete list of what is new in 11.10 version here
Version 1.02 (August 1st 2017)
- Improved XP11 dynamic flight model
- SASL plug-in updates
- All new 4K liveries
June 20th 2017
- Initial release for X-Plane 11 ( version XP11 v1.0)
- Version 1.83 for X-Plane 10 (minor fixes)
Version 1.82 (June 15th 2017)
- Fixed "weird" textures in HDR mode
- Fixed visual glitches (sparkles) between fuselage and slats (HDR mode only)
- Fixed EOTS transparency
- Less memory used by 4k textures
- Added more features created during development of XP11 version of this model
- VTOL mode camera made optional
Version 1.8 (June 7th 2017)
(Nov 22 2016)
- 4K liveries
- Tablet-based FMS
- Improved 3D model and visual effects
- Redesigned fuel panel on PCD
- New autopilot modes
- Ground refueling
- Numerous avionic upgrades and fixes
- New user manual