Version 1.9 (April 1st 2018)
Changes in this update include changes for improved compatibility with the latest released version of X-Plane 11:
- Fine tuned autoland to handle tailwind conditions
- Fixed a bug that resulted in FMS not respecting altitude restrictions during descent
- Floating window position and size is now saved when they are closed
- Added additional default liveries to Intercontinental version.
Version 1.8.1 (Feb 24th 2018)
FMC CDU and Right ND now can be set in an X-Plane external window and/or monitor
Accurate flaps retract and extension times
More accurate nose landing gear steering
Engine performance tuned
Improved fuel calculations
Improved autoland behavior
RTE 2 line entering fixed
Lat/lon entries fixed
Landing gear door animation fixed
Throttles now will not move if TOGA is selected but engines are off
Wind vector on ND now correctly showing only above a certain groundspeed
Version 1.8 (Nov 25th 2017)
No neeed to redownload the entore file, run the x-updater included in the aircraft folder for a smooth update.
- New Navigraph AIRAC dataset that will fix some problems related to SIDs, STARs and approach procedures that sometimes were not found when airports/runways changed in X-Plane. This new dataset also allows for a much faster load of airport information into the FMC. Keep in mind, this also changes the method by which future AIRAC databases will have to be updated for SSG 747-8 Series V1.8. Instructions are included with this update.
- Adjusted smoothness of the autopilot during turns using LNAV
- Adjusted autopilot parameters to address problem of oscillations with glideslope engaged
- Improved frame rates
- Fixed issue when entering certain airports such as KORD caused errors
- Fixed issue of “ghost” runway appearing in SID or STARs
- Improved “direct to” function in the FMC LEGS PAGE.
- Improved FMC handling of waypoints speed and altitude restrictions
- Now a TOGA at 50 feet above the ground should result in entering LNAV for the missed approach
- Improved takeoff abort behavior
- Improved fuel prediction versus real fuel consumption
- New SASL 2.5 plugin