As the debut product of NKDesign, EGKA (Brighton City Airport) has
been faithfully replicated in great detail. With high resolution
objects, ground textures and volumetric grass that blend seamlessly with
the ground, the visuals are quite something.
Shoreham (Brighton City Airport) is
located in the parish of Lancing in West Sussex, widely popular for
it's distinctive Art Deco terminal and its long history, being one of
the oldest commercial airports
in the world.
- Beautiful high resolution volumetric grass
- Functioning hangar doors
- Each object individually hand placed, all with pre-rendered ambient occlusion
- High resolution ground textures with specular and bump maps
- Stunning high density vegetation
- Faithful replica of the classic Art Deco terminal