The Junkers Ju 52/3m is a German trimotor transport aircraft manufactured from 1931 to 1952.
The Junkers Ju 52 / 3m D-AQUI modeled here is one of the last four aircraft of the type
Ju52/3m, which were built before 1945 in Dessau.
The "D-AQUI" is the last airworthy Junkers Ju52 / 3m approved in commercial
aviation. It belongs to the Deutsche Lufthansa Berlin Foundation.
- Animated pilots with daytime dependent sunglasses
- Animated raindrops on the cockpit and cabin windows
- Full functional 3D cockpit, every switch has its own tooltip with
- Highly detailed passenger cabin with animated "No smoking / Fasten Seat Belt" and "Emergency Exit"
- Reflections and shining outside and inside
- Night lighting outside and inside
- Functional GPU
- Documentation in PDF