T. F. Green International Airport (KPVD) is a public international airport in Warwick, Rhode Island, six miles (10 km) south of the state's capital and largest city of Providence.
Opened in 1931, the airport was named for former Rhode Island governor and longtime senator Theodore Francis Green. Rebuilt in 1996, the renovated main terminal was named for former Rhode Island governor Bruce Sundlun.
T. F. Green is considered a reliever airport to Logan International Airport in Boston, Massachusetts. The airport is the largest and most active airport among the six operated by the Rhode Island Airport Corporation (RIAC).
- Modeled buildings matching real life with PBR materials and night textures
- Taxi routes for X-Life and World Traffic 3 Compatibility
- Full gate & parking spawn support (spawn at any gate/parking space)
- Autogate support using Marginal's plugin
- PBR/normal mapped ground textures (think reflective and realistic looking ground materials)
- High-resolution Aerial photos
- Hand placed details all in and outside the airport
- Good/solid FPS on low-high-end systems
- Interior modeling on a few major buildings (walkway, etc.)
NEW V2 Update includes:
- RWY5 expansion
- 5 new iconic buildings
- Downtown Providence (optional)
- Snow textures for use in Winter
- Beat-up ground textures to match the age of real-world airport