Version 1.01 (March 8th 2018)
No need to re-download: Simply use the x-updater located inside the aircraft folder. Enter your email address and your serial number, the updater will do the rest!
- Modified runway acceptance criteria from 1500m length to 1200m length to accomodate SBRJ
- Added a command to open ISCS window: toliss_airbus/iscs_open
- Popups can now be scaled to sizes greater than 500x500 pixels, if the horizontal screen resolution is > 1920px.
- Added filters on flap/slat lever and speed brake lever to prevent spikes from joystick axes to affect the configuration
- Correct joystick axis decoding bug
- Wrongly displayed speed trend on scaled popup PFD fixed.
- Fixed the "missing SID transitions" bug. Issue occurred whenever there were more TRANS than SIDs.
- Sound volumes reset properly when changing airplanes or quitting xplane.
- Some FMGS bug fixes, e.g. lack of procedures after flight plan load.