This is a package of six amazing products by Khamsin Studio:
- P-51D Mustang
- T-28C Trojan
- DHC-1 Chipmunk
- North American B-25 Mitchell
- Grumman HU-16 Albatross
- Pacific Islands Airfields - WW2
Save 50% !! The package represent a 50% saving over the 3 planes bought separately.
Khamsin Studio features the best 3d model and textures you can find on X-Plane or any flight simulator!
P-51 D Mustang
The North American P-51 Mustang is the most recognizable fighter of the WWII era. The definitive version, the P-51D, was powered by the Packard V-1650-7, a license-built version of the Rolls-Royce Merlin 66 two-stage two-speed supercharged engine, and was armed with six .50 caliber (12.7 mm) M2/AN Browning machine guns (Source : Wikipedia).
Superb Modeling and texturing
- Design by Khamsin Studio, known for its superior textures
- Accurate 3D visual model
- Normal and specular maps (for reflections)
- Ultra-High Resolution textures: 4K HD textures
Professionally tuned Flight Model
- Flight model X-Aerodynamics
Dynamic Pop-up Menus
- , AN - Manual, CHK - Checklist, COM - Communications (Radio), W&F - Weights and Fuel, INF - Information
Four HD liveries included
The North American Aviation T-28 Trojan is a popular military trainer aircraft used by the US Air Force, US Navy as well as several countries beginning in the 1950s. The T-28C includes a tailhook for carrier landing training.
Superb 3D Modeling and textures
Great flight model
- Interactive Virtual cockpit, High resolution textures with normal maps
Carrier Qualification Module - Exclusive feature
- Tuned to the T28 manual and with input of real T28 pilot
- This module is a Virtual Flight Instructor that will help you develop your carrier-landing skill
The DHC-1 Chipmunk is a tandem, two-seat, single-engined primary trainer aircraft which was the standard primary trainer for the Royal Canadian Air Force, Royal Air Force and several other air forces through much of the post-Second World War years.
Complete 3d model
Superb Texturing by KhamsinStudio
- Fully animated virtual cockpit
- Fully animated controls - Animated canopy
- WWII-style pilot
- 3 ultra-high res paint schemes
- Normal maps for superior effects
- Accurate flight model
- FPS Friendly
The B-25 Mitchell is one of the most iconic bombers of the World War II era.Nearly 10,000 B-25s of numerous models had been built.
This X-Plane model is the B-25J, the last production model of the B-25. The B-25J embarks 6 crew members, 18 50mm guns and up to 3000lbs of bombs. KhamsinStudio has done an excellent job, as usual. The B-25 Mitchell is one of the most beautiful aircraft you will own in X-Plane.
Superb Model in and out
Ultra-High Definition textures
- Highly detailed and animated
- Superb texturing all across the aircraft,Fully modeled and textured interior, Ultra HD Liveries
Two variants of the B25-J included
8 Ultra-High Resolution paints
- B25-J Mitchell (classic version with glass nose),B25-J Strafer with solid nose )
The Grumman HU-16 Albatross is a large twinâ€“radial engine amphibious flying boat that was used by the U.S. Air Force, the U.S. Navy and the U.S. Coast Guard, primarily as a search and rescue and combat search and rescue aircraft
4 Ultra-High Resolution Liveries
- Realistic engines failures - Read manual and check-list carefully, Realistic engines mixture settings : ICO - Normal - Rich, Realistic fuel management, including drop tanks gestion, Realistic systems behavior, based on the official Flight Manual,Realistic water operations - Hydraulic system simulated
Aircraft health Status
- US Coast Guard - Bundsmarine - Navy - 262 - USAF - N226GR
Customs 3D sounds
- Global hour-meter, Health of various subsystems (Structural, engines, etc), etcv
Alert pop-up system
Realistic radios stack panel
- Manages RPM and mixture setting, depending of flight configuration and power setting
- Manages cowl flap and carburetor heat system, etc ...
- Garmin 340 (Audiopanel), Bendix King KX155 (COM/NAV) . Bendix King KR87 (DME) , Bendix King KN62A (ADF), Bendix King KT76A (Transponder)
Pacific Island Airfields
Pacific Islands is a collection of highly detailed historical airfields. As much fun as you can have in X-Plane! It includes five historic airfields that saw action during the pacific conflict of WWII
#1 Munda Airport is an airport in the Solomon Islands . Opened on 1 December 1942, it was used by the Japanese forces as a forward operating base. Munda airfield was the principal objective of the Central Solomons campaign. It was captured by the US Army XIV Corps forces after 12 continuous days of fierce fighting in the jungle area. The high ground around the airfield fell on August 5, 1943. (Wikipedia). Munda Airfield was used by the American forces form the remaining of the war.
After the war, the airfield was turned into a commercial airport, used for regional flights by Solomon Airlines.
#2 Gizo Airfield is also located in the Soloman Island. in 1943 the island was occupied by Japanese troops
#3 Barakoma Airfield. Located at the south-east corner of Vella Lavella, along Barakoma Bay, and south-east of Barakoma. During August 19-28, 1943 Japanese aircraft attacked Allied forces in the Barakoma area losing a considerable number of aircraft and Allied fighters and anti-aircraft claimed about 50 attackers. None of the raids did considerable damage. The last recorded Japanese raid was January 16, 1944 when four bombs were dropped three miles wide of the airfield. This is the historical airfield portrayed in the TV series 'Baa Baa Black Sheep '.
#4 Vanuatu Islands: Palikulo Bay Airfield or Bomber Field #1 is a former World War II airfield on the island of Espiritu Santo in the New Hebrides Islands.
#5 Guadalcanal Island: Henderson Field is a former military airfield on Guadalcanal, Solomon Islands during World War II. Originally built by the Japanese, the conflict over its possession was one of the great battles of the Pacific war.
100% original objects to recreate the WWII ambiance
High resolution textures
- Tents - Towers - Quonset hut, Barracks -etc
Access ramp for floatplanes
- Ultra high resolution textures with night and day
- such as the Consolidated Catalina and other floatplanes